Show A ProSelect Wall Series In Actual Size
Wall gallery templates for ProSelect that you can actually size up or down and use with ProSelect’s “Select a Size” or “Room View!”
The common problem with the conventional ProSelect wall gallery templates is that they are designed with cartoon/vector art furniture to show scale, yes, but photographers cannot show the wall gallery on their clients wall or on a projection screen in actual size. Plus the images are small inside the template and difficult to see. Now you can!
1. All templates are scale-able up or down in size.
2. They can be flipped and rotated.
3. They can all be framed with whatever frame you have loaded into ProSelect (up to 2.5″-3.0″ in width).
4. They can be shown in “Select A Size” in actual size on a projection screen.
5. They can be shown on your clients wall in actual size using “Room View” on any display (laptop, TV or projection.
6. Over 60 templates compatible with ProSelect 4.1 or later. With the ability to flip and rotate them, you receive over 100 different configurations.
7. Formatted as a .tpk file so double clicking will instantly load the templates into your ProSelect software. Ready to use.
8. Single image templates with multiple crop ratios included that will be compatible with the next release 2010r2.
The next release will allow you to SHOW MULTIPLE LAYOUTS on a wall! This means taking any one of these wall gallery designs and then being able to ADD TO IT with up to 16 single images. You can create a completely custom gallery for your clients specific space. Each layout can then be individually framed! You can also add composites to wall galleries in the next release which is due out in November.
*You will receive two versions of these templates with your purchase. One will be “fixed” and locked, so that beginner ProSelect users won’t have trouble ordering sizes as the crop ratios change with scale. There will also be a “standard” version included, so that more advanced users can scale the templates up or down in size. Instructions for loading are included, along with several tutorials on importing frames, Room View and using the Shopping Cart.
*Room images are NOT included with this purchase, however several free ones are offered on the Time Exposure site. You may also purchase a set there for about $40 US.
Price : $139
Here are some screen shots of how these can be used (rotating, sizing up or down, etc) and screen shots of the templates themselves. .