“Some days in life are “diamond” days—days you will never forget—days you know you really made a difference. It’s awe inspiring, humbling, unbelievable and a gift. It’s hard to hold back the overwhelming intense emotion and gratitude I feel for the support of the photo community. I did NOT think I would learn so much about ME doing creativeLIVE. I just wanted to help…to teach….to do what I love and what I believe in.
And in return you ALL HELPED ME. Thank you so much.These three days have been some of the most memorable of my life. (((hugs))) to you all. I will go to sleep tonight wondering what on earth I did right to deserve such amazing things, and at the same time so GRATEFUL for it! XOX!!!! And thank you…simply thank you. I don’t know what else to say.” -Julia
Julia’s creativeLIVE course “Pricing and Sales for Photographers” was a huge hit, garnering a live audience of approximately 20,000 students from all over the world. Surprisingly, some of the biggest lessons learned had more to do with life than with business.
A few quotable moments that are still making waves online:
- Say no to George! Doubt is your enemy. Crush your inner critic (George). He’s a narcissist and not doing you any good.
- Respect my sandbox!
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy what you believe. And what you do proves what you believe. (original quote from Simon Sinek)
- We do not sell paper, we sell emotion and experience.
- Why do you get out of bed every morning? What is your cause?
- Ignore the advice you get. You are your own radar. Most advice is crap. Less than 5% is game changing.
- Try not to worry about the things that can go wrong. The wrong things are what lead you to the right ones.
- Don’t devalue yourself, and don’t play down the value of pure assertiveness, perseverance and passion.
- Be extraordinarily audacious and really humble.
- Don’t do this alone. Solidarity is the kiss of death. A support system will save you when you need it.
Thank you to everyone that tuned in, shared a story, felt inspired, and left empowered. YOU are all ready to rock the world and shape your business into what YOU want it to be! A very special thanks also to the entire creativeLIVE team. Incredibly passionate, creative and heartfelt people leading the most rockin’ education program this world has ever known! We can’t wait to join you again someday in Seattle!
We’d like to share just a few behind-the-scenes iPhone pics and screen shots from the class. Just because. It was that much fun!
We’d also really love to hear from you, here on the blog. After you scroll through the photos, please take a moment to share–what was your greatest takeaway moment from the course? Leave us a comment, we can’t wait to connect!
A few more ways to connect with Julia:
Julia on Instagram @juliakelleher
Julia on Twitter @JuliaLKelleher
Purchase the course for anytime access! creativeLIVE ‘Pricing and Sales for Photographers’
Join the Facebook group to continue the discussion